Popular film star turned Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his 99th film, Dictator. The makers are canning Balayya’s introduction song under choreographer Prem Rakshit’s supervision. For this song, which praises the greatness of Lord Ganesha, the makers have roped in 99 dancers to commemorate Balayya’s 99th film.
Apart from these 99 dancers, this lavish song will also see 2000 extras dancing along with Balakrishna. The film’s unit is confident that this song will stand out and offer a unique experience for fans. Also, Balayya will appear in a never seen before getup, which will add a new dimension to his character in the film.
Dictator has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads. Successful director Sriwass is directing the film, apart from producing it along with Eros International. The makers are planning to release the film as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers