The makers of Routine Love Story starring Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra have come up with an unique strategy to promote the film’s music. Instead of releasing the entire album in a single event, the team has decided to release one song per day in several programs including radio and TV channels, before organizing a conventional event to release the album. This will ensure that there’s enough buzz about the film’s music throughout the week and from there Mickey J Meyer’s music will speak for itself. All the songs in this youthful entertainer have come out really well and it’s going to be treat for Mickey J Meyer’s fans. Praveen Sattaru, who had earlier made his debut with LBW, has directed this film. Chankya Buneti has produced the film. Suresh Bhargawa is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens in November.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links