The makers of Routine Love Story starring Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra have come up with an unique strategy to promote the film’s music. Instead of releasing the entire album in a single event, the team has decided to release one song per day in several programs including radio and TV channels, before organizing a conventional event to release the album. This will ensure that there’s enough buzz about the film’s music throughout the week and from there Mickey J Meyer’s music will speak for itself. All the songs in this youthful entertainer have come out really well and it’s going to be treat for Mickey J Meyer’s fans. Praveen Sattaru, who had earlier made his debut with LBW, has directed this film. Chankya Buneti has produced the film. Suresh Bhargawa is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens in November.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks