The prestigious multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is all set to release on Jan 11th and there is an unprecedented craze for the movie’s tickets. Because the movie is the first multi-starrer to come out in more than 20 years, it is being eagerly awaited by all sections of the audience. Tickets are expected to be in short supply over the weekend as the Sankranthi holiday season will also kick in.
Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this movie. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as their parents. The film has received a clean U from the censor board and Srikanth Addala is the director.
Dil Raju is the producer of this movie and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay