Released on May 13 amid hardly any buzz, music composer turned actor Vijay Anthony’s latest dubbed film, Bichagadu, created a sensational box-office storm by raking in nearly 20 crore share in the two Telugu states.
In a record feat, Bichagadu even completed 50 days of its theatrical run, an unbelievable record even impossible for most Telugu films. Bichagadu, Pichaikaran in Tamil, is directed by Sasi and released by Chadalavada Padmavathi.
Buoyed by the film’s success, Vijay Anthony is gearing up for a grand Telugu release of his next film, Saithan.
- Chalo’s fun-filled trailer impresses
- Gang’s 6-day Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s 8-day Krishna & Guntur collections
- Rajaratham’s youthful number impresses
- Brahmin associations appreciate Balakrishna