The world of cinema is definitely an enticing one with money, fame, and immense popularity. But, not many are aware of the fact that an actor’s job is not a cakewalk. In fact, it’s a tedious job which needs high levels of mental and physical strength apart from great analytical skills.
Commenting on the same, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana took to her Twitter handle to convey the same. “An actor’s job is not so easy at all. Definitely, prefer working behind a desk. Total respect Ram Charan,” Upasana wrote on her Twitter page.
— Upasana Kamineni (@upasanakonidela) November 12, 2016
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
Articles that might interest you