Anupama Parmeshwaran, who debuted with the blockbuster Malyalam film Premam, has become one of the most sought after actress in multiple South Indian industries. She currently has a plethora of Telugu films in hand including Naga Chaitanya’s Majnu, Nithiin’s A.. Aa and potentially, Ravi Teja’s Yevado Okkadu.
Overwhelmed with the amount of offers she is receiving in Telugu, Tamil and Malyalam, the 19-year-old actress has revealed in a recent interview that she has decided to put her studies on hold to focus on her film career.
Adding further, she also said that she will join the shoot of Majnu in March and is quite excited about her Telugu films in hand.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you