We all know that the shooting of Baahubali 2 is currently on and the mighty Prabhas is filming some important scenes. Latest update from the unit reveals that the chunk of the war sequences will be shot in the month of May.
The production team of Rajamouli is making sure that everything goes as planned and are finalizing the locations. These war sequences will go on for the entire month and will be shot on quite a huge scale.
The buzz for the second part is so high that everyone is very curious to know how the film is shaping up. With the release date already announced, Rajamouli and his team are running against time to wrap up the film quickly.
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film