It is a known fact that the shooting of Mahesh Babu’s BAN is nearing its completion. The latest we hear is that the shooting is currently on in RFC and will go on till the 10th of this month.
After a brief gap, the unit will move to Pune in the month end and will shoot a song there. Apart from this, the unit will shoot key scenes and a song in a 16-day schedule in March.
With this, the entire film will be wrapped up and the film will be ready for a release this 27th of April. Koratala Shiva directs this film which has been produced by D V V Danayya.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser