While two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for the release, Naga Chaitanya is all set to start his next film under the direction of Kalyana Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame.
According to the latest buzz, the shoot of this film will start on November 4th. The film is said to be a romantic and family entertainer.
King Nagarjuna is producing the movie under Annapurna Studios banner and Rakul Preet is playing the female lead.
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you