While two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for the release, Naga Chaitanya is all set to start his next film under the direction of Kalyana Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame.
According to the latest buzz, the shoot of this film will start on November 4th. The film is said to be a romantic and family entertainer.
King Nagarjuna is producing the movie under Annapurna Studios banner and Rakul Preet is playing the female lead.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you