While two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for the release, Naga Chaitanya is all set to start his next film under the direction of Kalyana Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame.
According to the latest buzz, the shoot of this film will start on November 4th. The film is said to be a romantic and family entertainer.
King Nagarjuna is producing the movie under Annapurna Studios banner and Rakul Preet is playing the female lead.
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Ravi Teja fighting it out for Touch Chesi Chudu
- Shraddha keen on dubbing for herself in Saaho