The regular shooting of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest movie, Katamarayudu, is going on at a brick space. The latest update is that the film’s shoot is going on at Nanakramguda Studios, where several crucial scenes are being canned on the lead actors.
Being directed by Kishore Padhasani, the movie is produced by Sharrath Marar under his Northstar Entertainments banner. The film has Shruti Hassan as the female lead and music is composed by Anup Rubens.
- Nithin’s next in climax mode
- Rakul reveals how she bagged Rarandoi
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
Articles that might interest you