The regular shooting of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest movie, Katamarayudu, is going on at a brick space. The latest update is that the film’s shoot is going on at Nanakramguda Studios, where several crucial scenes are being canned on the lead actors.
Being directed by Kishore Padhasani, the movie is produced by Sharrath Marar under his Northstar Entertainments banner. The film has Shruti Hassan as the female lead and music is composed by Anup Rubens.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you