The regular shooting of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest movie, Katamarayudu, is going on at a brick space. The latest update is that the film’s shoot is going on at Nanakramguda Studios, where several crucial scenes are being canned on the lead actors.
Being directed by Kishore Padhasani, the movie is produced by Sharrath Marar under his Northstar Entertainments banner. The film has Shruti Hassan as the female lead and music is composed by Anup Rubens.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you