It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan will be doing a film under the direction of Dolly. Latest update reveals that the pre-production of the film is nearing it’s completion and Dolly is making sure the script is fine tuned before he takes the film on sets.
Pawan is back from London and will soon take a call about who will be the leading lady in the film. Anup Ruben will score music for this film which will be produced by Sharad Marar.
Ever since the director was changed from this project, there has been huge curiosity among the audience. Touted to be a village drama, Pawan will be seen in a complete different role from his past few films. If everything goes as planned, the makers are planning to take the film on floors by July end.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you