It is a known fact that Prabhas has wrapped up his part of the shoot for Baahubali 2 and is taking a much-needed break. He was about to start work on his new film with Sujeeth in the month of February.
The latest reports now suggest that the film will start rolling in June. Though the exact details about this are still unknown, film nagar circles have been buzzing with this latest development and an official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Touted to be an action thriller, Prabhas will be seen in a completely now look in this film. The film will be produced in Prabhas’s home banner, UV Creations.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you