Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated for a grand release on Diwali 2017. Bollywood star hero Akshay Kumar is portraying the main antagonist’s role in this film.
The latest update is that the film’s final schedule has kick-started today at a specially erected set in Mahabalipuram. Some crucial scenes will be canned on Rajini and Amy Jackson in this schedule and with this, the entire shooting part will be completed.
Lyca productions is the banner that’s producing this mega budget visual extravaganza, which has its music composed by AR Rahman.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you