Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated for a grand release on Diwali 2017. Bollywood star hero Akshay Kumar is portraying the main antagonist’s role in this film.
The latest update is that the film’s final schedule has kick-started today at a specially erected set in Mahabalipuram. Some crucial scenes will be canned on Rajini and Amy Jackson in this schedule and with this, the entire shooting part will be completed.
Lyca productions is the banner that’s producing this mega budget visual extravaganza, which has its music composed by AR Rahman.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you