The film has been progressing at a brisk pace ever since it was kickstarted a few weeks back. According to the latest updates, a new schedule will commence on the 14th of this month, and the makers are planning to shoot non-stop till they wrap up the film. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 30th.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you