Star hero Suriya’s highly-anticipated 36th project, NGK, is progressing at a brisk pace. Acclaimed filmmaker Selvaraghavan is directing the movie, which has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet playing the female leads.
After the striking first look poster that was released on the occasion of Selvaraghavan’s birthday, curiosity on the film’s teaser escalated to the next level among fans. Breaking the suspense, the film’s producer SR Prabhu announced in a recent media interaction that NGK’s teaser will be out in June. The exact date of release will be revealed soon.
NGK is slated for release during Diwali amidst an intense competition from Vijay-Murugadoss’ and Ajith-Siva’s movies. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer for this highly-anticipated film.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date