Sometime back, we had revealed that star hero Venkatesh will be doing a cameo in Naga Chaitanya’s Premam. Latest update reveals that Venky is not reprising any role from the original but will be seen in a completely new character.
Reports also suggest that the character was specially created for the film by director Chandoo Mondeti. Premam has been in the making for quite some time now and has created a huge buzz for itself.
Starring Shruthi Haasan, Madonna Sabastian and Anupama Parameswaran, this film is the remake of the super hit Malayalam film Premam.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you