The American schedule for Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, ‘Subramanyam for Sale’, will commence soon. The entire unit, including the film’s major cast and crew and the director Harish Shankar, landed in the US a week ago. After the preliminary preparations like location scouting and production crew recruting, the unit is now set for the shoot.
‘Subramanyam for Sale’ marks the reunion of Sai Dharam Tej and the heroine of his first film ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ Regina Cassandra, along with the film’s producer Dil Raju. The film is touted to be a romantic family entertainer and Harish Shankar is leaving no stone unturned to make it a big hit.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you