The American schedule for Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, ‘Subramanyam for Sale’, will commence soon. The entire unit, including the film’s major cast and crew and the director Harish Shankar, landed in the US a week ago. After the preliminary preparations like location scouting and production crew recruting, the unit is now set for the shoot.
‘Subramanyam for Sale’ marks the reunion of Sai Dharam Tej and the heroine of his first film ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ Regina Cassandra, along with the film’s producer Dil Raju. The film is touted to be a romantic family entertainer and Harish Shankar is leaving no stone unturned to make it a big hit.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you