The American schedule for Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, ‘Subramanyam for Sale’, will commence soon. The entire unit, including the film’s major cast and crew and the director Harish Shankar, landed in the US a week ago. After the preliminary preparations like location scouting and production crew recruting, the unit is now set for the shoot.
‘Subramanyam for Sale’ marks the reunion of Sai Dharam Tej and the heroine of his first film ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ Regina Cassandra, along with the film’s producer Dil Raju. The film is touted to be a romantic family entertainer and Harish Shankar is leaving no stone unturned to make it a big hit.
- Brahmaji opens up about Next Nuvve
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?