After mesmerizing the audiences with their endearing chemistry in the recent breezy romantic entertainer OK Bangaram, the film’s main leads, Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menen will be back on Telugu screen once again.
The young couple’s 2012 Malayali hit, Ustad Hotel, will soon be dubbed into Telugu by popular producer of dubbing films Suresh Kondeti with the name Jathaga.
Ustad Hotel is an entertaining tale of family values and relationships and the film’s plot revolves around a young chef played by Dulquer.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights