Even though Kamal Haasan’s ambitious film, Uttama Villain, failed to set the cash registers ringing, the film was applauded by critics for its technical brilliance coupled with finest performances. And now, Uttama Villain is making a huge splash at several international film festivals.
Directed by Kannada actor Ramesh Aravind, Uttama Villain won a total of four awards at the Los Angeles International Film Festival for Best Film, Best Actor, Best Music Composer for Ghibran and Best Sound Design for Kunal Ranjan respectively. Apart from this, Ghibran also won the Best Music Director award at the Russian International Film Festival.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you