Kamal Hassan’s Uttama Villain is in final stages of shooting, and will be wrapped up in a few days. Ramesh Aravind the director of this film shared his thoughts about the movie in a recent interview. The director revealed that a 10 minutes long climax will be a huge surprise for fans as well as movie buffs. He also added that Kamal has added a different dimension to his acting in this film.
The script of Uttama Villain is written by Kamal Hassan himself and he is portraying two different roles from two different eras. Kamal acts as Uttaman, an eighth century theatre artiste and Manoranjan, a 21st century film star.
This movie is being produced by N. Lingusamy’s Thirrupathi Brothers and Raj Kamal Films International. Music is composed by Gibran who is currently enjoying success of Run Raja Run.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you