If the fresh reports coming in from the Tamil media circles are to be believed, Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film, ‘Uttama Villain’, has been postponed yet again.
According to the latest update, this big budget entertainer will hit the screens on April 17th. ‘Uttama Villain’ is directed by Kannada star Ramesh Aravind and has Pooja Kumar and Andrea playing the female leads. The film’s audio, composed by Ghibran, is winning great applause all over.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you