If the fresh reports coming in from the Tamil media circles are to be believed, Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film, ‘Uttama Villain’, has been postponed yet again.
According to the latest update, this big budget entertainer will hit the screens on April 17th. ‘Uttama Villain’ is directed by Kannada star Ramesh Aravind and has Pooja Kumar and Andrea playing the female leads. The film’s audio, composed by Ghibran, is winning great applause all over.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019