If the fresh reports coming in from the Tamil media circles are to be believed, Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film, ‘Uttama Villain’, has been postponed yet again.
According to the latest update, this big budget entertainer will hit the screens on April 17th. ‘Uttama Villain’ is directed by Kannada star Ramesh Aravind and has Pooja Kumar and Andrea playing the female leads. The film’s audio, composed by Ghibran, is winning great applause all over.
- Will Boyapati spring another surprise with JJN’s teaser 2
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
Articles that might interest you