After clearing all the financial obligations, Universal actor Kamal Haasan’s latest meta film Uttam Villain has hit the screens yesterday evening. Despite the mixed response, this flick is currently riding high at the box office due to Kamal Haasan’s one man show.
With the fresh reports coming in, this flick has amassed a share of 2.35 lakhs in Krishna district for the two shows screened yesterday. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu rights have been brought by noted producer C.Kalyan. Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the female leads in this flick. Gibhran is the music director.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you