After getting stuck into severe financial crisis, legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s latest release, ‘Uttama Villain’, finally hit the screens yesterday. However, the film had a Friday release in the US without any hiccups and trade circles say that the film has garnered top spot in the US among the Friday releases.
Amassing $146K, ‘Uttama Villain’ stood atop the chart pushing aside a handful international releases including Krish’s debut Bollywood film ‘Gabbar Is Back’, which stood in the second position after collecting $107K.
After releasing big across the Telugu states, Tamil Nadu and the Rest of India, ‘Uttama Villain’ acquired mixed response from the critics and the audiences alike.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you