UTV Motion Pictures has been building a strong line up of films over the past few years, especially in Tamil film industry. After producing films like Vettai, Settai, Ivan Vera Mathiri, the production house has now reportedly snapped the distribution rights of Suriya’s upcoming film in Lingusamy’s direction for a huge amount.
Suriya is on a roll these days, thanks to the success of Singham 2 and this untitled film in Lingusamy’s direction is one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2014. For the first time in her career, Samantha is pairing up with Suriya and most part of the film is being shot in Mumbai. Suriya will be seen in a brand new look in this film and he’s playing the role of a gangster.
Yuvan Shankar Raja will be scoring the music and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you