Megastar Chiranjeevi is prepping for his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in August and producer Ram Charan is pumping in more than 100 crores to make this trilingual film a memorable project in his dad’s career.
In his latest interview, Chiru opened up in detail about Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The Megastar said that Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy was the first freedom fighter in the British-ruled India and that the film has the potential to capture the North Indian market, apart from the South, next summer.
Chiru further said that audiences across the country will resonate with Uyyalawada’s heroics and that it has been a tough challenge for the writing team to engrave Uyyalawada’s legends in the form of a Screenplay. Surender Reddy is directing this high budget period drama.
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan
- Arun Vijay opens up about Saaho