Megastar Chiranjeevi is prepping for his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in August and producer Ram Charan is pumping in more than 100 crores to make this trilingual film a memorable project in his dad’s career.
In his latest interview, Chiru opened up in detail about Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The Megastar said that Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy was the first freedom fighter in the British-ruled India and that the film has the potential to capture the North Indian market, apart from the South, next summer.
Chiru further said that audiences across the country will resonate with Uyyalawada’s heroics and that it has been a tough challenge for the writing team to engrave Uyyalawada’s legends in the form of a Screenplay. Surender Reddy is directing this high budget period drama.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell