Ever since it was announced that Chiranjeevi’s next would be a biopic on the life of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, there has been a lot of speculation about how it’s going to turn out. The film is going to be directed by Surender Reddy and Ram Charan will produce it.
Interestingly, Sukumar has given a big thumbs up to the script that Surender Reddy has written. Speaking at the audio launch of Darshakudu, at which Surender Reddy was one of the guests, Sukumar said, “We started our career around the same time and since we are very close friends, we narrate our scripts to each other. I had goosebumps when I heard the script of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy from Surender Reddy. He has a winner in hand.”
The film is going to be launched in August and more details about the cast & crew will be announced soon.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere