Actress Swathi Reddy aka colours Swathi, became a popular starlet in Tollywood after bagging some decent hits under her name. Currently, she is busy in shooting for a female-oriented bilingual titled Tripura.
The first look of this film was launched today and ace director V V Vinayak revealed the interesting first look poster of the film. Actor Naveen Chandra will appear in a special role in this flick which is being directed by Raj Kiran. Kona Venkat has penned the script for this movie.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser