Speaking at the Khaidi success meet, Vinayak thanked both Rajamouli and Mahesh for tweeting positively about the film. He also added that the success of Khaidi is the answer to many who felt that Chiranjeevi won’t be able to make a successful comeback in films after such a long break.
Vinayak ended by saying that the emotions worked out even better in the remake than in the original. Meanwhile, the collections are rock steady and the film is going strong in the second week as well.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments