NTR’s Rabhasa is all set to hit the screens this 28th, and the promotions are on full swing. The censor formalities have been completed and the film has obtained an A certificate. According to the latest update, NTR’s mentor and good friend, V V Vinayak has done a small voice over in the film.
Directed by Santosh Srinivas, this family entertainer features Samantha and Praneetha as the female leads. SS Thaman is scoring music for this film which is produced by Bellamkonda Suresh.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you