NTR’s Rabhasa is all set to hit the screens this 28th, and the promotions are on full swing. The censor formalities have been completed and the film has obtained an A certificate. According to the latest update, NTR’s mentor and good friend, V V Vinayak has done a small voice over in the film.
Directed by Santosh Srinivas, this family entertainer features Samantha and Praneetha as the female leads. SS Thaman is scoring music for this film which is produced by Bellamkonda Suresh.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you