Vaibhav Reddy, who was last seen in Kasko, seems to be slowly making inroads in Tamil cinema. After playing important roles in films like Eesan and Mankatha, he has signed a bilingual film. Alphans is directing the film and China Babu and Raja Balaji Prasad are jointly producing this movie on Tollywood Creations and Sri Chakra movies banners. Malayalam actress Archana Kavi has been cast opposite Vaibhav in the film which will be simultaneously made in Telugu and Tamil. The film was recently launched in Annapurna Studios and the producers revealed that the regular shooting would begin from February 10 onwards. Most of the film is going to be shot in Ramoji Film City and Kerala. The story occurs within a span of 24 hours and narrates how the hero faces the problems.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover