Director Vamshi Paidipally is now in great demand. The young director delivered back to back hits in the form of ‘Brindavanam’ and the recently released ‘Yevadu’. The success of ‘Yevadu’ has solidified Vamshi’s image as a director who understands both ‘class’ and ‘mass’ elements among movie lovers.
Because of all this, Vamshi Paidipally is now in great demand. We have heard that a number of producers and actors are interested in working with Vamshi right now and more details about the director’s upcoming projects might come out soon.
‘Yevadu’ is continuing its good run at the Box Office and the movie has given a great start to Ram Charan in 2014.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you