Director Vamshi Paidipally is gearing up to work with Superstar Mahesh Babu early next year. The acclaimed filmmaker scored a good hit with the film ‘Oopiri’ and has been working on this new project ever since.
The film is expected to go on floors early next year and Paidipally’s storyline has reportedly impressed Mahesh Babu quite a lot. The film is said to be an inspirational one and those who are familiar with the project say that the director will be springing a delightful surprise with the story.
The film will be produced by PVP Cinema and other details are expected soon.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
Articles that might interest you