Ram Charan’s latest film ‘Yevadu’ is all set for a massive release on January 12. Vamsi Paidipally has directed the film and it stars Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in lead roles, whereas Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal played cameos. Dil Raju had produced the film under Sri Venkateshwara Creations banner.
Earlier today, Vamsi Paidipally and Dil Raju were spotted at Lord Venkateshwara Swamy’s temple in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad where they prayed for the film’s success. There’s a lot at stake over the film’s success. Already, it’s release has been delayed by almost six months and the makers are doing everything they can to give the last push to the film before its worldwide release. The new set of trailers and songs which were released recently have got tremendous response and expectations from the film are sky high.
Devi Sri Prasad had scored the music and Shyam K Naidu is the cinematographer.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you