Director Vamsi, who is known for making films a unique flavour, is getting ready for the release of his next project. The movie has been titled ‘Thanu Monne Vellipoyindhi’ and arrangements are being made for a release in the month of October. Shooting has been completed and post production work is currently going on.
Ajmal (Rangam fame) is the hero of the film and Nikitha Narayan is the heroine. The movie is Vamsi’s 25th directorial venture and he has taken special care for this project. Chakri is the music director. The audio album will be out next month.
It has been a while since Vamsi tasted success. The director won a National Award for ‘Sitaara’ in 1985 and his last big commercial hit was ‘Aunu Valliddaru Ishtapaddaru’ in 2002. Let us hope Vamsi bounces back with this movie.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you