Veteran director Vamsy is making a comeback of sorts with his new film Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor. The film, starring Sumanth Ashwin, Manjula and Manasa, is gearing up for release and the team has been releasing one song after another as part of the film’s promotions.
The latest news is that the overseas theatrical rights of the film have been bought by Singanamala Kalyan of KS Entertainment, and he’s planning to release in the film in a big way in USA.
Mani Sharma has scored the music and the film is a sequel to Vamsy’s cult-comedy Ladies Tailor.
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- Shahid Kapoor Finalised For Arjun Reddy Remake
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu