As the happenings of RGV’s latest film are set in Vijayawada, the openings of this film in both Vijayawada and Guntur are expectedly quite impressive. Trade reports coming in suggest that the film has opened hugely in most parts of Andhra and will continue to do in the next three days.
Based on the gang wars of Vijayawada, this film has raised curiosity levels to a huge extent and the makers are cashing on it big time. Sandeep, who played the young Radha and Ranga is getting a huge appreciation for his roles.
With not much big releases slated for the coming days, this film should definitely do well mostly.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick