Movie producers come up with interesting and innovative schemes to promote and publicize their movies in the run up to a film’s release. As the release of ‘Endukante Premanta’ is around the corner, Sravanthi Movies banner has come up with a unique scheme to promote the movie. The movie’s posters have been pasted on about 10.000 square feet,covering every compartment of a train running from Kakinada to Bangalore.
Endukante Premanta has Ram and Tamanna in the lead roles and the film is gearing up to hit the screens on June 8th. The movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer with a good amount of action and comedy.
Click here to see the photos of the train – Photos
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya