Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s upcoming film, Kanche, has been the talk of the town ever since its trailer was released. Recently, the film’s audio, composed by Bollywood composer Chirantan Bhatt, was released to a rousing applause from fans and music lovers. The film is fast finishing its post-production formalities and is gearing up for a grand release on 2nd October.
Last night, Varun Tej completed dubbing for his part. Craze for this epic war drama has been tremendous among trade circles, and film is poised to record huge opening day numbers. Varun is now in Goa shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Loafer. Loafer has also completed a major portion of its talkie part and the makers would be eyeing at a November release.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you