Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s upcoming film, Kanche, has been the talk of the town ever since its trailer was released. Recently, the film’s audio, composed by Bollywood composer Chirantan Bhatt, was released to a rousing applause from fans and music lovers. The film is fast finishing its post-production formalities and is gearing up for a grand release on 2nd October.
Last night, Varun Tej completed dubbing for his part. Craze for this epic war drama has been tremendous among trade circles, and film is poised to record huge opening day numbers. Varun is now in Goa shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Loafer. Loafer has also completed a major portion of its talkie part and the makers would be eyeing at a November release.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans