After making a smashing debut in Tollywood with the blockbuster success of his first two films, Happy Days and Kotha Bangaru Lokam, young hero Varun Sandesh failed to capitalise on the winning streak and tasted a series of disappointing ventures.
With his latest film, Mister 420, Varun Sandesh is hoping to bounce back into the limelight. Mister 420 has been delayed since a long time. In this romantic thriller, Varun plays the role of a pickpocketer.
Priyanka Bharadwaj is the film’s leading lady and SS Ravi Kumar is the director and Hari Kumar Reddy is the producer.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you