Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the Mega family is currently busy in shooting for his second movie. After winning the accolades for his performance in debut ‘Mukunda’, he has okayed the script narrated by Gamyam fame Krish Jagarlamudi. This movie was launched last month and the regular shooting is going at a brisk pace.
As per the latest update, some important scenes between Varun and female lead Pragna Jaiswal are currently being shot. The title is said to be as ‘Kanche’. Rajeev Reddy’s First Frame Entertainments is producing this flick.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you