Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the Mega family is currently busy in shooting for his second movie. After winning the accolades for his performance in debut ‘Mukunda’, he has okayed the script narrated by Gamyam fame Krish Jagarlamudi. This movie was launched last month and the regular shooting is going at a brisk pace.
As per the latest update, some important scenes between Varun and female lead Pragna Jaiswal are currently being shot. The title is said to be as ‘Kanche’. Rajeev Reddy’s First Frame Entertainments is producing this flick.
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
Articles that might interest you