The actor describes himself as his Pedananna, Chiranjeevi’s pet. Varun says that he’s been pampered by Chiranjeevi more than his parents in his life. The actor also further said that it’s his uncle Pawan Kalyan, who instilled the confidence in him and Sai Dharam Tej to become good actors.
On the professional front, Varun Tej is busy with Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Fidaa’ and Srinu Vaitla’s ‘Mister’ which are in the production stages.
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you