Fidaa is a typical Hyderabad colloquial term used to describe someone falling head over heels for someone or something they love.
Directed by Sekhar Kammula, Fidaa is being produced by Dil Raju and the movie went on floors after a formal inaugural pooja ceremony this morning. Fidaa showcases the love story between an NRI boy and a Hyderabadi girl.
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic
- Catherine Tresa to romance star hero?