Fidaa is a typical Hyderabad colloquial term used to describe someone falling head over heels for someone or something they love.
Directed by Sekhar Kammula, Fidaa is being produced by Dil Raju and the movie went on floors after a formal inaugural pooja ceremony this morning. Fidaa showcases the love story between an NRI boy and a Hyderabadi girl.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves