Fidaa is a typical Hyderabad colloquial term used to describe someone falling head over heels for someone or something they love.
Directed by Sekhar Kammula, Fidaa is being produced by Dil Raju and the movie went on floors after a formal inaugural pooja ceremony this morning. Fidaa showcases the love story between an NRI boy and a Hyderabadi girl.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you