Fidaa is a typical Hyderabad colloquial term used to describe someone falling head over heels for someone or something they love.
Directed by Sekhar Kammula, Fidaa is being produced by Dil Raju and the movie went on floors after a formal inaugural pooja ceremony this morning. Fidaa showcases the love story between an NRI boy and a Hyderabadi girl.
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments
- Balakrishna vows to fight for Bharat Ratna for NTR
- Nivetha Thomas To Romance Naga Shaurya
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again