It is a known fact that Varun Tej suffered an injury on the sets of Mister and was advised bed rest for three weeks. The lanky actor has completely recovered and today joined the shoot of his film Fida.
The shoot is going on in Banswada area of Kamareddy and some very key scenes are being shot now. Directed by Shekhar Kammula, this film has Sai Pallavi as the female lead.
Once the Hyderabad schedule is completed, the unit will move to US for a huge schedule.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film