It is a known fact that Varun Tej suffered an injury on the sets of Mister and was advised bed rest for three weeks. The lanky actor has completely recovered and today joined the shoot of his film Fida.
The shoot is going on in Banswada area of Kamareddy and some very key scenes are being shot now. Directed by Shekhar Kammula, this film has Sai Pallavi as the female lead.
Once the Hyderabad schedule is completed, the unit will move to US for a huge schedule.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you