Mega brother Nagababu’s son, Varun Tej, is eagerly waiting to make his debut. The young actor was supposed to make his debut with Srikanth Addala,, but that responsibility was later shifted to Puri Jagan. After some ground work, the film was scrapped and director Krish (Gamyam, Vedam and KVJ fame) was roped in.
This film was supposed to start rolling this month, but there has been no announcement from either party, so far. Reliable sources within the industry say that the movie has been abandoned. The exact details are still vague as of now.
Varun Tej is reportedly back with Srikanth Addala now. Well, there seems to be quite a bit of ambiguity with the tall and handsome actor’s debut. Let us wait and see what happens.
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer