Hero Varun Tej suffered an accident while shooting for ‘Mister’ and was advised a rest for about 5 weeks. The actor is said to be recovering well and is now in high spirits. Varun is spending time with friends and is catching up on movie as well as international tv shows, says a source.
The actor’s films have now been postponed slightly due to this injury. Once Varun is back on his feet, the films ‘Fidaa’ and ‘Mister’ will resume shooting. Both movies are scheduled to hit the screens early next year.
Mister is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla while Fidaa has Sekhar Kammula handing the same.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you