Hero Varun Tej suffered an accident while shooting for ‘Mister’ and was advised a rest for about 5 weeks. The actor is said to be recovering well and is now in high spirits. Varun is spending time with friends and is catching up on movie as well as international tv shows, says a source.
The actor’s films have now been postponed slightly due to this injury. Once Varun is back on his feet, the films ‘Fidaa’ and ‘Mister’ will resume shooting. Both movies are scheduled to hit the screens early next year.
Mister is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla while Fidaa has Sekhar Kammula handing the same.
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you