Varun Tej, who is currently busy with ‘Mister’ shoot in Spain, will be starting work on Sekhar Kammula’s movie from August. The movie will be produced by Dil Raju and it is a love story that will take place between an NRI and a Telangana girl. Sekhar Kammula has already started working on this movie and pre-production work is in full swing.
Sai Pallavi, who tasted fame with ‘Premam’, is the heroine in this movie. Sekhar Kammula is raring to make a comeback with this film and Dil Raju is giving a big budget and a solid technical team to the project.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Huge crowds gather to get a glimpse of Samantha
- Whopping budget for Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipa