Varun Tej, who is currently busy with ‘Mister’ shoot in Spain, will be starting work on Sekhar Kammula’s movie from August. The movie will be produced by Dil Raju and it is a love story that will take place between an NRI and a Telangana girl. Sekhar Kammula has already started working on this movie and pre-production work is in full swing.
Sai Pallavi, who tasted fame with ‘Premam’, is the heroine in this movie. Sekhar Kammula is raring to make a comeback with this film and Dil Raju is giving a big budget and a solid technical team to the project.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you