Disha Patani, who was crowned the winner of a few beauty pageants in India, is confirmed to play the female lead in Puri Jagannadh’s next flick, which has Varun Tej in the lead role. This project was announced earlier today after the Puri-Nithiin film was shelved due to unknown reasons.
Noted producer C.Kalyan will produce this film and the regular shooting is expected to commence sometime soon. Varun Tej is currently busy shooting for his second flim titled ‘Kanche’ under the direction of Krishh.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you