Varun Tej’s debut film is progressing at a brisk pace these days in Kerala. Sreekanth Addala is directing the film and it is being jointly produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalapu Bujji. Pooja Hedge is playing the lead role opposite Varun Tej in this romantic entertainer.
The film’s shooting began last month in Cochin and now, the team is shooting the film in Alleppey in Kerala. “Allepey beaches are so beautiful!!..best I’ve seen so far…and very clean too,” Varun Tej posted on Twitter. Buzz is that Varun Tej is playing the role of a volleyball player in this film, which is set in the backdrop of a village. The film will soon be shot in Nagercoil, Rajahmundry and Hyderabad later this year.
Mickey J Meyer is going to score the music and V Manikandan is the cinematographer. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar