Young Mega hero Varun Tej has his hands full with the back-to-back shooting schedules of Mister and Fidaa. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the handsome hero is already in talks for his next film.
Apparently, Varun Tej is discussing a project with Chandoo Mondeti, the director of Nikhil’s Karthikeya and Naga Chaitanya’s most awaited Premam. Interestingly, Varun will be playing the role of a young man who suffers from the Alien hand syndrome.
We will have to wait for more details until an official announcement by the makers.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
- Audio of much-awaited biggie gets a release date
Articles that might interest you