Young Mega hero Varun Tej has his hands full with the back-to-back shooting schedules of Mister and Fidaa. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the handsome hero is already in talks for his next film.
Apparently, Varun Tej is discussing a project with Chandoo Mondeti, the director of Nikhil’s Karthikeya and Naga Chaitanya’s most awaited Premam. Interestingly, Varun will be playing the role of a young man who suffers from the Alien hand syndrome.
We will have to wait for more details until an official announcement by the makers.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you