Handsome Mega lad Varun Tej has been waiting for the commencement of his next film, Mister. The film was launched formally in the last week of April and the regular shooting was supposed to kick-start on May 15. However, the film’s shooting was postponed due to unknown reasons.
This morning, Varun Tej took to his Twitter profile and wrote, “Can’t wait to get back to work and back on sets.My film with Srinu Vaitla garu will start rolling in Spain from 27th.” Mister is a romantic comedy entertainer and the film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Bujji.
Lavanya Tripathi will play Varun’s love interest in Mister and Mickey J Meyer will score the music.
Can't wait to get back to work and back on sets.My film with Srinu Vaitla garu will start rolling in Spain from 27th pic.twitter.com/c06HVYAQ5j
— Varun Tej (@IAmVarunTej) June 9, 2016
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office